Salt Ship Design is always looking to attract motivated and skilled people within the various ship design disciplines. For general applications, please go to ‘submit your CV’
We are looking for motivated students, and are offering summer jobs at our office in Leirvik, Norway. Please submit your application for summer 2018 by March 30, 2018.
At Salt Ship Design’s office in Gdynia - Poland we are hiring
Senior Software Developer
We are looking for a skilled and experienced full-stack developer who can help develop our business applications. As a Salt Ship Design developer, you will work with application development for both frontend and backend, planning, quality control and end user contact. Working for us you will participate from an idea to final solution. We need a structured team player who also can work independently.
We want to work with a person who:
- Has great interest in software development
- Sees opportunity in new technologies
- Has relevant education and some years of experience
- Likes to work in teams
- Likes to have close contact with end users
- Wants to learn new solutions and frameworks
- Has good English skills
You should have experience with:
Additional knowledge is a plus:
- Continuous Integration (CircleCI)
At Salt Ship Design, you will get:
- Mixed tasks and responsibility for a project
- Possibility to manage your workday
- Work in a dedicated and skilled work environment
- Neat and stable employer with long-term goals
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Social and exiting activities and colleagues
Submit your CV
We invite you to submit your CV with us. Please submit your CV in English or Norwegian.
If you are a student within one of the ship design disciplines, we offer internships and thesis writing at Salt Ship Design. Please register your application for internship or thesis writing with us.